Salvage Consulting · Control
Salvage M/T "PETRAGEN ONE"
Salvage M/S "Östfart"
No salvage / wreck removal can be compared with another, each job has different challenges.
Who is sufficiently competent to control a salvage company?
My service portfolio:
Marine Consulting, Salvage Consulting, Insurance Consultancy, Catastrophe Assistance
From my location I'm ready to assist you on short notice anywhere in Europe and overseas.
Nearest airports are Basel and Zürich / Switzerland.
As captain of various salvage cranes with a lifting capacity of up to 1,600 mt, including grab, I participated in some spectacular wreck
removals and rescues of floating vehicles.
Here's an excerpt:
- Salvage: M/T "PETRAGEN ONE" DWT: 29.950 tons
in Algeciras Bay. After a serious explosion at the pier
- Salvage: M/T "CAMPONAVIA" DWT: 6,500 tons, in
Algeciras Bay. After a heavy explosion and sinking at the pier
- Removal / demolition / diving work of several hundred meters Tankerpier including 800 mt lifts, in Algeciras Bay
- Salvage: M/S "ÖSTFART" DWT: coaster, Sweden
sunk with grain cargo
- Salvage: M/S "KAFFRARIA" DWT: coaster, Elbe / D
Sunk 90 years ago, due to ice
- Recovery: Sterntrawler "KLAKKUR" tipped over in the dock, Cuxhaven / D. Restored and stabilized
- Salvage: M/S "SCANVIK" DWT: coaster, Scandinavia
- Salvage: Dredger, Baltic Sea
Floating keel up, turned around and moved to port
- Salvage: new tractor tug on rocks, Finland
Lifted from the rock and taken into drydock
A number of additional salvage and wreck removals witness a total of experiences which only few colleagues can prove.
Contacts are authorities, insurance companies, shipping companies and all institutions that are interested in an
environmentally sound, safe and affordable salvage or wreck removal.